We can’t do this alone, we are all in this together.
There are several ways you can help PSI GA support local families affected by mental health issues related to childbearing.
Your donations help to:
- Promote awareness of maternal mental health in GA
- Increase training and education of local professionals
- Provide direct support to local moms and families
- Sign up to be a PSI GA Volunteer! There are many opportunities to get involved and ways to support our efforts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up here.
- Participate in a Climb out of the Darkness Event
- Be listed as a PSI GA Provider. If you are a professional who has experience in treating women with Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders, consider applying to be listed in our online provider directory. Click here to apply.